Friday, August 25, 2017

Yes, there is more to my life then Monarch's...

 
If you care to see a 'better pic', please just click on the picture to bring you up close and personal. LOL 

 Yesterday more then 20 of us kayaked the White River in Arkansas.
Weather was perfect and the water was swift. The area below was so lush with such green, green grass. Love the rain we've have been having.
 
 
Today 3 of us hike The Back 40 here in Bella Vista, Ar. This is in preparation for an event that is coming up. Guided 2 and 4 mile hike ID'ing trees, wildflowers and even mushrooms.  
 
 
Butterfly Pea (Clitoria mariana). One of the many wildflowers we came across.
 
 
Here is my set up now. I did not keep the plant in the mesh container. I put the plant back in the Butterfly Garden and brought the cats in. I need to re-count, but at least 7. And 19 in the little containers. Tomorrow they will be moved also. Getting bigger!

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

The river look so peaceful, I am glad you enjoyed your outing.
Looks like you will be having plenty of butterflies this year