Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dogwood trees....

                                       ...are in full bloom now! Here is a yellow one.


Here is a beautiful white one. I need to get a pic of a pink one next!
While on my 5-6 mile morning walks it amazes me to see all the beauty! 


This is the Dogwood Trails at Crystal Bridges. This adventure took me on a 9 mile walk. Most of that was just trying to find my car! LOL 


I just finished working on a 3 piece gift set for a friend of my daughters. One regular 'Spinning Wheel Glass Mat' and 2 mini's. Pattern by Mary Konior from the book Tatting with Visual Patterns. I used Lizbeth size 20 thread in the color of Latte Foam, Ecru and Mocha Brown Light. Please note that the idea for the 'mini' was from my dear friend Elaine Gan. Such a cleaver idea.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beauitful pictures of your walk, thank you for sharing your walk.
Lovely mats, two great patterns.
Margaret

Umintsuru said...

What a beautiful walking trail. Those dogwood blooms are so pretty.

Nancy G said...

Thank you ladies! Everyday is a new adventure here in the Ozark Mountains!

Sarah Wood said...

Love your idea for the miniature spinning wheels! I'll have to give that a try if I do this pattern again. : ) Hmmm... maybe a mini in size 80. Wonder how small that would be?!