Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Still doesn't look like much...

I am walking 5.5 miles each morning for 5 weeks now and this is the view I see at the place I park. But I know soon things will change. After all, it is Spring! 

This is my view from the garage. We are the only one of two houses on our Lane and the last house on the cul-de-sac. Yesterday morning I opened the garage door to see a Deer and her fawn right in the middle of that little wooded area in front of you. What a delightful surprise!

Now I leave you with these little guys. 100% fat free and zero calories! 


2 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

We also live in a wooded area and I have to be careful to always look around to see if there are any deer around. One fawn was sleeping in our gazebo! And a doe was resting near our garage between rows of pine trees!

I still am amazed you are walking five miles!

I'm curious about the software you're using to label your photos! I keep trying to find something that is easy to use! I love this bunny pattern. Yours are multiplying like - well - rabbits Lol!

Nancy G said...

Oh my Kathy, to have a fawn in the gazebo!
What I am using with the photo is an app from 'the App Store' on my Ipad called Photo Editor. I love it!
Now, I have a question for you. Have you written the pattern for those darling little Victoria slippers yet? *smile*