Monday, April 28, 2014

I can hardly stand it...

...birds, birds, birds! Just now I had a male Cardinal AND an American Goldfinch sitting at the same feeder with a Bluebird sitting on his birdhouse! To fast for me to capture them on pic. But I did manage to get this one


                            So far I have seen 3 of the Humming birds at 2 different feeders.

                                                                  AND...

This Indigo Bunting! 

Wow I am in awe and just think what I'd do with a 'real camera' (instead of my iPhone).  I'd be dangerous! 
I have found for me to get anything done I need to just walk away! From ever window in the house! Or else I'd never get any tatting done. LOL 


Don't you just love my little booklet! It has become my new bible of the bird world! 
Since the 4th of July also known as 'Independence Day' will soon be here for us in the U.S.A. I am starting a new project. I just love Red, White and Blue. UPDATE: I have removed the beads on the chain. I didn't feel that is was working out. So after 17 attached...I un-tatted. Looking better, I think.

5 comments:

Fox said...

An Indigo Bunting! Wow! I have seen only one in my life! Lucky you to have one in your backyard.
Fox. : ))

rainbows and raindrops said...

Lovely new friends! Greetings from Singapore!

stitchersanon said...

Beautiful xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Hummingbirds, And blue birds, oh you are so lucky we don't have those in the UK.
Thank you for sharing your lovely photos, I can understand why you can't leave your windows.
Look forward to seeing what you are tatting, I presume it's for the 4th July (not just your special day but mine too it's my birthday)
Margaret

God's Kid said...

Can't wait to see what your 4th of July project is!! :)