Wednesday, January 3, 2018

...and so a New Year begins by...

                                                     ...hiking!
 
10 of us braved single digits temperature for a 3.5 mile hike! Took about and hour and half. A great way to start 2018!
 
I haven't been tatting too much, but I have been crochet, getting ready for my granddaughter's 3rd birthday party. The theme is 'Ice Cream'. So....here are a few things I am working on.
 
This is drawstring purse for the 'Birthday Girl'.
 
These cones will be a 'banner' by crocheting together with a chain and hang on the wall as a backdrop. They will given to the children or mom and use as a face scrubber or bath cloth.
 
 
Last item to pass out are these little bitty goodie bags.
 
 
 
I have one more item that I have been working on but I won't post until after her birthday.  *smile*
 
Happy New Year friends!
 
 

1 comment:

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy new year,
Love the idea of ice cream as I theme for a party and your beautiful crochet items