Sunday, October 8, 2017

All good things must come to and end. *smile*

 
Aug. 19 - Oct. 3, 2017 Fall Miagration Monarch season has come to an end. I was blessed to have reared and released 28 females and 23 males giving me a total of 51 amazing butterflies. (over 4 times more then my first time last fall) These 51 are referred to as the 'Super Generation', living 10 times longer then their 'parents', to be able to fly south and winter in Mexico. I would like to give a big thanks to each and every one of you who has given me such great support. With that, I leave you with this little video https://io9.gizmodo.com/…/watch-the-birth-of-super-monarch-…
   
Here is #51, a healthy male. Godspeed little one...                                     

 
                      One more thing, please

 
      Until next season, so long from  #16918



2 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Well done on so many butterflies raised. I hope they all survive and fly back to see you.

Jane McLellan said...

Wow, well done, that's a good number!