Saturday, January 17, 2015

You tell me....

 
 
....how does one pick from over 200 flavors of milk shake and or malts?!!?
I finally decided on Dark Chocolate  ice cream with Carmel and Sea Salt. Yes, it was awesome!
                                              




 A girls day out......in the town of Roseville. I just love the graphics on the wall in the 'wine section'.

Ondrea and me!

                                                   

 This was a 'new to me' day. Spent a lovely afternoon at Rocklin-Disc-Golf-Course. Fun, fun, fun! Here is the 'starting' spot. Toss, then go find the disk and try one again to get the disk to the as close as you can to the 'hole',  more then likely not the correct term...






 

                                
Love the disk bag cart!














 Time to grill! I could not believe the awesome weather.....


 
Jalapeno poppers and grilled chicken! Perfect ending to a perfect week-end...
while patiently waiting for Miss Penelope to make her grand depute into our world

2 comments:

tattrldy said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful time, thanks for sharing the pictures. There is a small establishment in Hutchinson, KS called 'Bogey's' that has about that many flavors of shakes and malts - wonderful place! I sympathize with your dilemma :-) We have several of those disk golf courses locally but I have never played myself. It does look like fun.

Margarets designer cards said...

That's is some selection, would not know where to start,
I saw this about the new crazy with disk on the TV yesterday the presenter was trying to do it, he was hopeless not that I would be much better, he said it was big in America.
Looks like you had a great day, hope the baby arrives safely soon
Margaret