Friday, March 28, 2014

Another 'Pretty in Pink'...

I've finished the set, now all I have to do it 'put it together'. The pattern is Mary Konior's 'Goodie Two Shoes'. Thread is size 20 in the color of Pink Medium and Pink Parade.

Bradford Pear tree is starting to bud!

Things are turning green!
My 7 AM 5.5 mornings walk was a good one. NO WIND and what a difference that makes. Didn't even notice the mid 43 degree temperature. Today was a larger group. I think I counted 15. Here is what a saw on today's walk...

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful booties, and lovely edging.
Lovely pictures thank you for sharing
Margaret

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Beautifully done!

Lelia said...

so difficult to leave a comment this a.m. --- hope I got this right.

your tatting is lovely. The pink is beautiful!!!!!

Enjoy the day, tat well

Nancy G said...

Thank you ladies for the lovely comments and yes Lela, your did come through! *smile*