Sunday, March 8, 2009

Did you know...


...that you can use a mason jar with your blender? Wow...talk about 'new to me'. I love reading things on http://www.tipnut.com/ and this is where I found this article.
Not that didn't believe the article but...I dug out my blender! I had to have DH unscrew the botton for me, I don't think the thing has EVER been removed! EWWWW....nasty. So after a good cleaning I dug out a Mason jar...and OMG...it worked on my blender! Now if I only had some nuts to chop and store....
Here is the site, take a look.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, thanks for the tip. I had no idea that it would fit a standard mason jar. How fun!

Linda said...

Nancy, great tip. I get Tipnut e-mail everyday but I haven't run across this one yet. I love this site. It is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing. Linda

MarĂ­a Isabel said...

What´s this Nancy? for nuts
I don´t know