Thursday, February 25, 2016

What a way to start the New Year!

 I spent 3 weeks in Cool, California with my youngest daughter and her lovely family. What an adventure that was. I was there for a few 'milestones' with my grand daughter
 
 Penelope Lee.
 
 
 
Here is part of the American River. So nice to see running water, as you can imagine, with the drought California is going through.


  Because it had be raining a bit, this are green now. Even had a couple of waterfalls popping here and there.

 


This was on the way to Cool. Such a lovely drive. I really enjoyed riding through the canyon. Such beauty. Later I will post pics of the hikes we took. The weather was chilly at times, but when the sun shines its down right hot.


I have so much to share with you. Check back later for more....*smile*

 
 

No comments: