Thursday, November 5, 2015

It's been a great week...

 
 My daughter and her family dressed as Popeye, Olive Oyl and Sweet Pea for a Halloween Party.

 
I so love this picture...Is Penelope thinking.... Hummm, so that is what 'Sweet Pea' looks like???!!!!?!  

 
My biking buddies and I rode on Sunday. We discovered this hand dandy 'fix it' station for bicyclist. 


 
                         Look at all the cool tools too! They came in handy too!
                       The Razorback Greenway keeps getting better and better~

 
 On Monday a friend and I went out on a paddle boat after our 5 mile walk, on Lake Ann. One of 7 lakes in our lovely town.

                                       Love the reflection on the water.

 Then we went kayaking on Lake Brittany. Another lake of the other side of Ann.
Such a perfect day to be out on both lakes!
 

No comments: