Saturday, July 25, 2015

While in Wichita...

 
                                                           How true is this!!!!
 
A day at Sedgwich County Zoo was a fun filled day. These big guys and one 'baby' are my oldest grand's favorite. She even got to feed them so one more thing to scratch off  her 'bucket list'. *smile*



 
 As for me...its was all about the birds! So close you could touch them...if I dared. Which I DID NOT! heheee

 
This one walked up to stand next to me...so much love. 
 
                                                             What a pose!


 
                                             I so love these boys...and the gorilla.  

1 comment:

tattrldy said...

My grandchildren love the Sedgwick County Zoo also. They go there every few months. And, yes, must save chocolate - I mean the Earth!