Wednesday, March 4, 2015

For a friend....

 
She wanted me to make a tatted Dragonfly hanging on a cord for a friend of hers.
The pattern is by: Kristen Schmidt. The center is in Lizbeth's Seagreen Dark in size 20 thread. Seed beads were also added. Fun to make after a bit of practice with split rings.



               Here is Miss Penelope Lee....Getting ready to go 'out' with Mom!  


We went to Branson Mo. last week. Just a day trip for lunch and shopping for walking shoes.  I found 4 pairs! Now remember, I walk on the average of about 30-35 miles a week when conditions allow and go through a pair of shoes every 3-4 months! 

This was a pleasant surprise. My husband got me a Himalayan Salt lamp . *smile*

 
 
It's 7 inches high and I've had it on ever since. A nice calming glow in the evenings...I'm thinking I may want more... 

1 comment:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love that dragonfly! Miss Penelope Lee is adorable! That Himalayan salt lamp would make me smile, too!