Monday, December 3, 2012

Meet 'Olli'...from Elf on a Shelf

Bought him (adopted), put him in a shopping bag... but look who sneaked into my purse on the ride home! Good thing he was  'tied' to the box, can't get into too much trouble that way...

...but I have a feeling this is going to be one mischievous little fellow! I heard Sophie so I went to inspect...here is what I found! Someone doesn't like ORDER!!! 

....and then this morning, here is where I found Oli! Likes coffee, but not the early morning light!!! Silly little elf!

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Full of mischief, it looks like you have your hands full
Margaret

IsDihara said...

You have inspired me to share the arrival of Silly Hat Central's own Elf (on a Shelf...) Oli is already unforgetable and it has only been a day or so. Can't wait to see more of his mischief!

Nancy G said...

Yeah! Looking forward to seeing your little Elf! This one is going to be a handful!! lol