Monday, August 29, 2011

New Puppy, another project

Keeping busy this past week. I did this 53 inch Spider Man afghan, its crochet. This is the 7th one I have made since I started making them in November 2007. I have several to make before the end of the year.

Its also called a round ripple and can be found on line if you care to Google the pattern. Just look for Spiderman Round Ripple afghan.

We got a puppy! May I introduce to you, Zoe'.

This is the half sister to Sophie, who is now 15 months old.
 Still not sure what to think, I think they will so become 'best friends!'

7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

My grandson would love that afghan... if only I had the time!

Pamela Derouen said...

Hey Nancy...LOVE Zoe! SO CUTE!!! WELL, I WAS HERE ~~~I DO LIKE THIS!
YOU WILL HAVE TO TEACH ME HOW TO DO THIS!!!!! LOVE YA, PAM

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh so sweet I love her what a cute puppy, look forward for hearing about her as she grows up.

Please give her a cuddle from me.
Margaret

max said...

nice tatting and I love the dog!

BlondEngineer said...

That afghan is fantastic! I have a nephew who would absolutely adore something like that. Do you by any chance have the instructions written up?

Barbara Gordon said...

Zoe, is so cute!! I love dogs....and this one is a real cutie!

Maggie said...

Hey Nancy, I just created my blog so now I can "Hop to your pad" and see how you're doin'!!! Thanks to my granddaughter for settin' me up!!!