Thursday, January 8, 2009

Wow....I love it!


This past Tuesday, I went to my tatting group. Since I had missed the Christmas get-together, I was given a couple of gifts. WOW...one was a patch work puzzle, (thank you Mary Jo), a tatted angel (thank you Linda) and my first taste of Flora size 20 thread!! It also included a tatting shuttle and this booklet.

Also, they were two delicious pieces of choclate...note...I said were...lol They were soooo good! (thank you Marie)!

So, I got busy and with my new shuttle and thread I made this bookmark. I love this thread! My first time using it and I am hooked. Next I will work on the patterns from the booklet and make earrings...how fun is this.

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a beautiful bookmark, the thread is a delightful colour

Marilee Rockley said...

How lucky you are to have a tatting group! Very nice job on the bookmark. I agree that "Flora" thread is very good for tatting, and it comes in a lot of pretty colors, too.

Unknown said...

Lovely bookmark! Your tatting group sounds like a delightful thing to have in your life! :)

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Miss Nancy, What lovely gifts you received from your tatting friends. boy, I wish I could manage to learn how to tat it is such a gorgeous art form. Hugs Judy