Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ondrea!

Today is my baby's girls birthday. Just know, Ondrea I am there in spirit and
in love.
I cut my trip in Atlanta short. Made it until the day after Christmas. I forgot
my camera, so I do not have any pics to share with you at this time.
I had lost my voice early in the week. I just wasn't feeling well
and knew I wanted to be home.

Yesterday morning (Monday) I woke up at 5:30 A.M. with pain in my left side.
By 7:30 I was ready to KILL something! Woke up my DH,
(lucky for me he is still on vacation) and took me to the ER.
I have a stone in each kidney...little ones! Hell, something that
hurts THAT BAD...I expected to come home with something 7 pounds
or more and at least the size of a basket ball!!! Not 3mm. LOL

The day is supposed to be in the 70's, so I will work out doors and try to get
this monster thing out of my body....lol

Happy New Years my family and friends! Blessings to All.

7 comments:

Jane said...

Ooooh, ouch, I'm feeling the pain! Hope they pass soon and you feel better

*♥* Heather *♥* said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!! Try to have a good day
Heather

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've had a kidney stone - the pain is unbelievable. I'm sorry that you have to go through it.

María Isabel said...

Feliz año nuevo!!!
Happy new year Nancy for you and family, friends
Love Maria Isabel

Linda said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you're hurting like that and had to cut your trip short...I know you were really looking forward to that. I hope you get to feeling better quickly and can get rid of those old things hurting you. My husband had those and you would have thought he was giving birth....he passed three itsy, bitsy stones that you could just barely see. He said it was awful. Get some rest. I'm glad you're back and looking forward to seeing you soon. Hugs, Linda

Nancy G said...

Thank you all for your well wishes...to too shall pass.
HAHAHAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

I was having the same problem with stones at the same time. (Major ouch) Walking helps... no, not with the pain, but it does help get the stones moving.

Good luck,
Missy Amelia's Mom