Thursday, February 20, 2020

Here it is, 2020

Where has the time gone. Instead of blogging I took the last couple of years off and starting to 'journal' about my adventures of rearing Monarch's on Facebook.  You can find my page HERE

But I shall start to journal again here as well. Join me as I begin my 5th year in this 
#amazing 
#hobby
#pastime
#education
#information. 

Now is the early stages when I start planting milkweed seeds indoors. Why milkweed you ask? It's the only plant the female monarch will lay her eggs on because it's the only plant her 'babies' will eat! Please, do your research and fine what it NATIVE to your area for wonderful results.

I have just returned to Bella Vista, Arkansas from a 5 week visit with my daughter and her amazing family in beautiful Cool, California. But its time to get down to business....sowing seeds. Until next time. 

No comments: