Friday, February 28, 2020

Hello friends

Time to start sowing milkweed seeds.  I'm a bit late, but like they say 'better late then never'. 
This will be my first time to grow indoors. I do not have lights (yet). Perhaps with only the heating mats I may be able to get by. We'll see. 


 This is the only window with morning sunlight...all I can do is try.
Now the pups have lost their window seat, but it's a temporary situation. 
I have lots of seeds to start with. 
Milkweed: Swamp (Asclepias incarnata), Orange Butterfly weed (Asclepias tuberosa), Tropical (Asclepias curassavica) and Balloon aka Hairy Balls (Gomphocarpus physocarpus). Also some Hyacinth vine beans which are an annual. I do have 3 more trays. 






Don't think my husband was to please to find where I had put the indoor nursery. So he found 3 grow lights for me....Now I am good to go. 

Oh, in case you are wondering what that 'Liv' thing is, well it's the battery pack for my 
e-bike. It's all charged and ready for me to that it out for the first ride of 2020 on Sunday!



Meet Nellie, my new Giant LIV-Amitie 

No comments: