Sunday, November 30, 2014

My friend Robin...

...spent a week with me. Here we are at Thorncrown  Chapel in Eureka Springs,
Arkansas.






This was at Precious Moments Chapel in Mo.


Here we are at Mildred Cooper Chapel in Bella Vista, Arkansas. It's is much like the chapel in Eureka Springs, but on smaller scale. A day for a lovely stroll around the chapel and Lake Norwood.




 Even got her to test drive 'Rosie'. Nothing like marking something off your bucket list! She was on Lake Lock Lomand.

A night of playing Monopoly and listening to Beatle's music, thanks to my awesome sister! It was a wonderful week with my friend, it only went by too fast.

1 comment:

tattrldy said...

It sounds like a wonderful time and looks like you had nice weather while you were at it. I love Eureka Springs! I haven't been there in a while, I might have to talk my husband into going back again soon.